Who is Youssef Moulane?
If you’ve been searching online for information about Youssef Moulane, you must be curious about this individual. Well, Youssef Moulane is a Moroccan entrepreneur and businessman who has created a name for himself in the world of business. Through his hard work and dedication, he has managed to build a reputation in the startup and tech industry.
Statistics on Youssef Moulane
- Youssef Moulane is the CEO and co-founder of Quantum Data AI, a Moroccan artificial intelligence company that provides data-driven solutions to various businesses.
- He graduated from the National School of Applied Sciences (ENSA) in Tetouan, Morocco, with a degree in Computer Science in 2016.
- Youssef Moulane started his career as a software development engineer at Amazon Web Services in Dublin, Ireland.
- He later moved on to work as a software engineer at Hootsuite, which is a social media management platform based in Vancouver, Canada.
- Youssef Moulane joined forces with two other tech enthusiasts to start Quantum Data AI in 2018. The company has since been making waves in the Moroccan tech industry.
- He is also a co-founder and mentor at Talent4Globe, a Moroccan talent management and job matching platform.
Youssef Moulane’s achievements in the tech industry can be attributed to his passion for entrepreneurship and his dedication to making a real difference. He strongly believes that technology can be leveraged to create innovative solutions that can solve real-world problems and improve people’s lives. In his work, he is always pushing boundaries and coming up with new and better ways of doing things.
If you want to learn more about Youssef Moulane and his work, be sure to check out Quantum Data AI’s website or follow him on LinkedIn. You can also visit his personal website to learn more about his work and achievements in the tech industry.