Joaquim Cumbane – A Profile Review
Who is Joaquim Cumbane?
Joaquim Cumbane is a full-stack senior software engineer. He has over 10 years of experience in the field of software development, which he gained by working with various clients in Africa and Europe. Cumbane is known for his exceptional problem-solving skills, his excellent communication skills, and his ability to deliver projects on time and on budget.
Education and Professional Background
Cumbane earned his Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from the Eduardo Mondlane University in Maputo, Mozambique. After graduation, he started his career as a software developer at Anadarko Petroleum Corporation. After working for a few years at Anadarko, he worked with different companies as a software developer and eventually gained enough experience to start his own company, TrueIT.
Statistics on Joaquim Cumbane
- 10+ years of experience in software development
- Founder of TrueIT and Eskimi
- Full-stack senior software engineer
- Worked with various clients in Africa and Europe
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from Eduardo Mondlane University
Accomplishments and Recognition
Cumbane has made significant contributions to the field of software development. He is known for delivering high-quality projects and his exceptional leadership skills. He has won numerous awards and recognition for his work, which includes:
- 2013 – named one of the top 40 leaders under 40 in Africa by the African Union
- 2015 – awarded the Best Software Entrepreneur by the Mozambique Ministry of Science and Technology
- 2017 – Eskimi was awarded the Best Tech Startup by the Mozambique Ministry of Science and Technology
Cumbane’s contributions to the field of software development have been recognized by various organizations and his work continues to inspire many people around the world.
Joaquim Cumbane is a remarkable software developer and entrepreneur. His experience, leadership, and problem-solving skills have led him to be one of the top names in his field. Cumbane’s contributions to the field continue to inspire and impact software development organizations worldwide.