Keji Mustapha: The Influential Public Administrator
Keji Mustapha is a name that is fast gaining recognition in the public administration space. With a career spanning over two decades, Keji has made a significant impact in the public service sector and has risen to be one of the most respected public administrators in the country.
Who is Keji Mustapha?
Keji Mustapha is a Nigerian public administrator who has distinguished herself in various public service roles. She is currently the Permanent Secretary for the Ministry of Aviation and has previously served in other ministries such as Agriculture, Education, and Women Affairs. Her career highlights include initiating policies and programs that have had a significant impact on the lives of Nigerians.
Keji Mustapha’s Contributions to Nigerian Public Administration
- Keji Mustapha played a pivotal role in developing the National Policy on Gender in Education, which promotes gender equity and aims to increase the enrollment and retention of girls in schools.
- As the Chairperson of the Presidential Committee on Migrant Education, Keji Mustapha led the development of the National Policy on Almajiri Education, which seeks to provide education for the millions of out-of-school children in Nigeria.
- Keji Mustapha has also led various reforms in the agricultural sector, including the Agriculture Transformation Agenda (ATA), which seeks to create jobs, increase food security, and boost the country’s economy.
- Under her leadership, the Ministry of Aviation has transformed the aviation sector in Nigeria, investing in airport infrastructure, improving safety regulations, and enhancing the passenger experience.
Keji Mustapha’s Achievements and Awards
Throughout her career, Keji Mustapha has received recognition for her outstanding contributions to Nigerian public administration. Some of her notable achievements and awards include:
- Recipient of the 2020 National Productivity Order of Merit Award, in recognition of her outstanding contributions to the nation’s productivity, growth, and development.
- Named one of the 25 Most Influential Women in Business and Government in Africa by the African Leadership Magazine.
Keji Mustapha’s Vision for Nigerian Public Administration
Keji Mustapha is a firm believer in the power of public service to transform lives and communities. Her vision for Nigerian public administration is to create a system that is efficient, transparent, and accountable. She is committed to developing policies and programs that prioritize the needs of Nigerians and ensure that no one is left behind.
Keji Mustapha is an exceptional public administrator who has dedicated her career to improving the lives of Nigerians. Her contributions to the country’s education, agriculture, and aviation sectors have been transformative, and her vision for Nigerian public administration is one that is worthy of emulation. It is no surprise that her name is fast becoming synonymous with excellence in public service, and we can only hope that other public administrators will follow in her footsteps.