Prof. Yassine Maleh is one of the renowned professors in the field of Computer Science. He is an expert in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Data Science. He received his Ph.D. in Computer Science in 2014 from the University of Limoges, France. He has published several research papers in high-impact journals and conferences. In this blog post, we will delve into the life and works of Prof. Yassine Maleh and highlight his contributions to the field of Computer Science.
Early Life and Education
Prof. Yassine Maleh was born in Morocco in the year 1985. He completed his bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from the Sultan Moulay Slimane University in Beni Mellal, Morocco. He then pursued his master’s degree from the Sidi Mohamed Ben Abdellah University in Fez, Morocco. After completing his master’s degree, he was awarded a scholarship to pursue a Ph.D. in Computer Science from the University of Limoges, France.
Prof. Yassine Maleh has made several contributions to the field of Computer Science. He has published research papers in various high-impact journals and conferences. Some of his significant contributions are as follows:
- He proposed a novel approach to detect insider threats in organizations using Machine Learning algorithms. (source)
- He developed a hybrid algorithm based on Artificial Neural Networks and Support Vector Machines to detect Parkinson’s disease. (source)
- He proposed a new technique to identify fake user-generated content on social media platforms using Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning techniques. (source)
Prof. Yassine Maleh is currently working as an Assistant Professor at the Faculty of Sciences and Techniques in Tangier, Morocco. He is researching in the field of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Data Science. He is also actively involved in teaching and mentoring students. His passion for research and teaching has inspired many young minds to pursue careers in Computer Science.
Awards and Honours
Prof. Yassine Maleh has received several awards and honours for his research contributions in the field of Computer Science. Some of them are:
- The Best Paper award at the 18th International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems in 2016. (source)
- The Best Paper award at the 9th International Conference on Computer Science and Information Technology in 2021. (source)
In conclusion, Prof. Yassine Maleh is a notable figure in the field of Computer Science. His research contributions have been significant and have inspired many young minds to pursue careers in this field. His dedication to teaching and mentoring students has made him an excellent academician. We hope that he will continue to make significant contributions to the field of Computer Science in the years to come.