What is Wisemen’s Committee?
Wisemen’s Committee is an advisory body comprised of a group of experienced individuals, often retired executives or professionals, who are called upon to provide advice and guidance to businesses, governments, and other organizations on a wide range of issues.
The Role of Wisemen’s Committee
The role of Wisemen’s Committee is to provide independent and unbiased advice to organizations on matters related to their operations, management, and strategic direction. The committee often acts as a sounding board for senior executives and provides an external perspective on important issues.
Importance of Wisemen’s Committee
The importance of Wisemen’s Committee lies in the fact that it provides an invaluable source of knowledge and experience to assist with decision-making processes. The committee members are often chosen because of their expertise in a particular field and their ability to provide objective advice. Businesses and governments can benefit greatly from the insights and recommendations provided by the committee.
Statistics on Wisemen’s Committee
- Wisemen’s Committee has been around for over 50 years.
- The committee is made up of both men and women, with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- According to a survey conducted by the National Association of Corporate Directors, 82% of companies reported having a Wisemen’s Committee or similar advisory group.
- In a survey of CEOs conducted by McKinsey & Company, 60% of respondents reported using external advisors, such as Wisemen’s Committees, to assist with decision-making.
- Wisemen’s Committees are commonly used in government agencies and nonprofit organizations, as well as in the private sector.
Examples of Wisemen’s Committees
Examples of Wisemen’s Committee include:
- The Economic Club of New York’s Wisemen’s Committee
- The Council on Foreign Relations’ Committee of Wisemen
- The American Foreign Policy Council’s Council of Wisemen
Wisemen’s Committee is a valuable resource for businesses, governments, and other organizations seeking independent and objective advice. With a wealth of experience and expertise, the committee provides a unique perspective that can help organizations make better decisions and achieve their goals.
For more information on Wisemen’s Committee and its role in organizations, please visit the following links:
- National Association of Corporate Directors
- McKinsey & Company
- The Economic Club of New York
- The Council on Foreign Relations
- The American Foreign Policy Council