Dr. kwabena donkor
Who is Dr. Kwabena Donkor?
Dr. Kwabena Donkor is a Ghanaian politician, engineer, and economist. He was the member of parliament for the Pru East constituency in the Brong Ahafo Region of Ghana from 2009 to 2017. Dr. Donkor served as the Minister of Power from 2013 to 2016.
Statistics on Dr. Kwabena Donkor
- Dr. Donkor was born on August 15, 1957.
- He holds a Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from the University of Pretoria in South Africa.
- Before entering politics, Dr. Donkor worked as an engineer and consultant in Ghana and other African countries.
- Dr. Donkor is known for his efforts to improve Ghana’s power sector during his time as Minister of Power.
- He is a member of the National Democratic Congress political party in Ghana.
Dr. Donkor’s dedication to improving Ghana’s power sector has earned him recognition both nationally and internationally. His efforts to address the country’s electricity challenges have been praised by many, including the World Bank. Under his leadership, Ghana achieved a 1,090 MW increase in installed generation capacity in just three years, and the country’s power supply stabilised significantly.
Dr. Kwabena Donkor is a respected voice in Ghanaian politics. He is known for his integrity, dedication, and commitment to serving the people of Ghana. His engineering background and experience in the power sector make him a valuable asset to the country. It is no wonder that he remains a valuable figure in Ghanaian politics.
For more information on Dr. Kwabena Donkor and his achievements, please visit the Wikipedia page dedicated to him.
- GhanaWeb – Biography of Kwabena Donkor
- Ghana Business News – Dr. Kwabena Donkor lands job with a Nigeria-based African Development Solutions (ADS)
- Graphic Online – Kwabena Donkor resigned because of misunderstanding over PowerTube deal – John Jinapor