Are you looking for information on the renowned South African orthopaedic surgeon, Dr Johan Jordaan? Look no further, as this blog post has everything you need to know about Dr Jordaan and his achievements in the field of orthopaedics.
Who is Dr Johan Jordaan?
Dr Johan Jordaan is a highly respected orthopaedic surgeon based in South Africa. He obtained his MBChB degree from the University of Pretoria in 1990 and went on to do his registrar training in orthopaedics at the same institution. In 1997, Dr Jordaan obtained his Fellowship of the College of Orthopaedic Surgeons of South Africa and began private practice in Pretoria.
Dr Johan Jordaan’s Achievements
Dr Johan Jordaan is renowned for his many achievements in the field of orthopaedics. Here are some of his most notable achievements:
- He has performed over 5000 orthopaedic surgeries.
- He has written numerous academic papers on various aspects of orthopaedic surgery.
- He is a member of the South African Orthopaedic Association (SAOA) and has served on its executive committee.
- He is a Fellow of the College of Orthopaedic Surgeons of South Africa.
- He has been invited to speak at many national and international conferences on orthopaedics.
Dr Johan Jordaan’s Areas of Specialisation
Dr Johan Jordaan has a special interest in the following areas of orthopaedic surgery:
- Hip and knee replacement surgery
- Shoulder and elbow surgery
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Sports injuries
- Paediatric orthopaedics
Dr Johan Jordaan’s Personal Life
Aside from his achievements in the field of orthopaedics, Dr Johan Jordaan is also a family man. He is married and has four children. In his free time, he enjoys playing golf and spending time with his family.
It is clear that Dr Johan Jordaan is a highly accomplished and respected orthopaedic surgeon. With his many achievements and areas of specialisation, it is no wonder that he is sought after by patients from all over South Africa.
If you would like to learn more about Dr Johan Jordaan, please visit his website.